Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
– No access by road however, there is a railway system.
– Facility holds 500,000 people./ 2,000,000,0
– Rex 84 program. Emergency Custodial Facility.
– Florence WWII German/Italian POW camp now being renovated.
– Pinal County Gila River. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
– Yuma County Colorado River. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
– Chicot/Drew Counties Jerome. Renovated spec Interment camps for Japanese Americans WWII.
– Descha County Rohwer. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention centers.
– Blythville AFB This base was closed but is now being used as a camp location.
– New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. This camp is surrounded by high wire topped with barbed wire, and has guard towers.
– Berryville FEMA facility located east of Eureaka on Hwy 62.
– Omaha FEMA facility located on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. It is on an old dirt road that leads to a toxic waste dump. Note: The facility in Miss. is also located on an old toxic waste dump.
Fema Camp Coffins Investigated
– Vandenberg AFB Located midway between San Louis Obispo, and Santa Barbara. The base is on Hwy 1 and close to Hwy 101. REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
– Ft. Irwin Irwin is a remote Mtn region south of Death Valley, National Monument. This base is designated as inactive however, there is a concentration camp located at this facility about 30 miles from Interstate 15 in Barstow.
– Inyo County Manzana. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention center.
– Modoc County Tulelake. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
– Sacramento Army Depot No specific data at this time.
– Camp Krome Located near Miami Dept of Justice detention and interrogation facility.
– Elgin AFB This base is greater than 50 miles long extending from Pensacola Bay to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. It is adjacent to Interstate 10 on the North and the Fort Walton Beach vacation spot.
– REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
– Oglethorpe, Ga. Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorp. Traveling south on highway 49, located on the west side of the highway. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners.
– Morgan, Ga. Calhoun County; I-75 exit 32 to 300 south to Albany. Take highway 234 to Morgan. Go through Morgan taking highway 45 south. The FEMA facility is 1 1/2 miles on the right (west) side of highway 45. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
– Camilla, Ga. Mitchell County; from Camilla take highway 19 south, travel 5.4 miles from 37/19 junction to Mount Zion Road, turn left (east) on Mount Zion Road. The FEMA facility is located on Mount Zion Road aprox: 5.7 miles south of Camilla. This facility is not manned or staffed and there are no prisoners.
– Hawkinsville, Ga Pulaski County; located on fire road 100/ Upper River Road, 2 miles west from alternate 129 North 257 / 112 east. Five miles east of Hawkensville. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
– Abbeyville, Ga. Wilcox County: south side of Abbeyvilleon highway 129 (Broad Street) off highway 280 (Main Street). This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
– McRae, Ga. Telfair County; 1.5 miles west of McRae on highway 134 (8th street). The FEMA facility is on Irwinton Ave. off 8th street. This facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
– Frequencies: 153.7400 Georgia State Correctional Institutions 154.9050 Intrastate Coordinating (car to car state wide) 154.9350 Intrastate Coordinating (base to base / state wide) 155.3700 Georgia Police Intersystem (State wide)
– Kooski plus 50 miles East. Near Lolo pass
– Moose Creek Unmanned and there is a near by landing strip in or near a national forest.
– Though it is small it is designed like other concentration camp facilities with high fences topped with barbed wire and guard towers.
THE TRUTH ABOUT FEMA’S EVIL PLAN !!!
– Ft. Benjamin Harrison A U.S. Army facility located on the outskirts of Indianapolis will be used to hold prisoners.
– Ft. Wayne FEMA Detention facility
– Terre Haute FEMA Detention facility
– Concordia WWII POW German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
– El Dorado Federal prison.
– Topeka 80 acres converted to a holding camp.
– Lexington FEMA Detention facility
– K.I. Sawyer AFB Large construction program has been going on under the name of “Operation Gateway”. High security is in place with a large portion of the base closed to civilian view. Location: 20 miles south of Marquette, MI in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
– Raco Field Raco field is an interesting facility. The above ground runways form a perfect triangle. Few buildings appear on the surface, but ventilators can be seen. Civilian workers report that a subsurface facility exists. No publicity exists indicating what the role of Raco Field is, although something is there. To observers, it is an “inactive WWII base.” Location: 15 miles NW of Kincheloe Correctional Facility on Hwy 28.
– Bark River A large construction operation is ongoing in the Bark River, MI, area. Locals are tight-lipped. The facility is off the main highway in a wilderness area. While most of the locals say that the construction is associated with the ELF (extreme low frequency) project of world-wide communications, others suspect FEMA is involved. (Note: the ELF grid is located 100 miles NE of the Bark River area) Location: 20 miles west of Escanaba in the upper penninsula of Michigan.
– Bay City Sits on Saginaw Bay which connects to Lake Huron. This facility has high fencing, barbed wire and guard towers.
– Grayling Camp Grayling Michigan National Guard Base. Detention facility. Guards towers, razor wire.
– Southwest area of the state FEMA Detention facility
– Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility
– Detroit FEMA Detention facility
Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA (FILM/DOC Full Length)
Order The DVD at: http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/post4rioffe.html POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide.
The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner — it’s only the beginning of the New World Order’s hellish plan. This film exposes how the “Continuity of Government” program has established an all powerful shadow state. Prepare to enter the secretive world of emergency dictatorship, FEMA camps, and a shredded Constitution. Witness police and military savagely attacking innocent citizens as our own government unleashes false flag operations to justify its oppression. Then watch as Alex Jones takes on corrupt mercenary police and exposes mainstream media brainwashing.
– The second camp is located in the center of a rest station back from the Interstate.
– Inmates from the Hancock County jail claim they have worked details involving the delivery of food to these camps under the supervision of U.N. Guards.
– Northwest corner of state FEMA Detention facility
– Northeast corner of state FEMA Detention facility
– South Central Hastings area FEMA Detention facility
– Wells Camp is located in the O’Niel basin area, 40 miles North of Wells, and West off Hwy 93, 25 miles.
– Winnemucca Camp is located at the I-80 mile marker 112, on the south side of the road and 3/4 miles off of the road.
– Wells/Winnemucca Camp is located near the base line of the mountains. Reno Nevada plus 150 miles east south side of road if your headed west, 150 yards off the road.
– Watertown FEMA Detention facility
– Albany FEMA Detention facility
– Buffalo FEMA Detention facility
– Columbus FEMA Detention facility
– Cincinnati FEMA Detention facility
– Lima FEMA Detention facility
– McAlester WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
– Will Rogers Air Port This is a newly constructed FEMA facility, and it is believed that it will be used as a primary processing center for prisoners West of the Mississippi River.
– Crossville WWII German/Italian POW Camp being renovated.
– Mexia WWII German/ Italian POW camp being renovated.
– Amarillo FEMA Detention facility
– Utah Lake 15 miles south of Saratoga Recreation center 200 – 300 yards off the road Black wire 40 to 50 feet tall, made to look something like a golf driving range.
– Cedar City East of Cedar City Utah – no more data.
– Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility.
North Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility
– Southeast part of the state FEMA Detention facility
– Southwest part of the state FEMA Detention facility
– East Yellowstone – Manned facility. Investigators were apprehended by European soldiers, unable to identify the language used by the foreign soldiers, American government helped clear the situation.
Banner in aggiornamento